The United States has now murdered over 56 million babies since Roe vs. Wade back in 1973. The United States also claims the number one title for the highest abortion rate in the Western World. However, China has the East on lockdown due to their one child per family policy. Could these same policies make their way to the United States soon?
Let's hear what our current President and Vice President have to say about it. Our Vice President, Joe Biden seems to think that China's policy of murdering their children is completely fine saying that he "fully understands" China's one child policy. That's not all! While in the Senate, Obama voted to "protect doctors who killed babies who survived the abortion" which means Obama was protecting the doctors performing infanticide which is shown in the picture. Just like China, our President has voted to protect live abortions...a.k.a...Murder. Why are more people not outraged about this? Since a baby is unable to speak for themselves we must do that for them. We must help the innocent and the weak when they are unable to help themselves.
Here's some other interesting facts about abortion you may not be aware of.
- Less than 1% of all abortions are done to save the life of the mother.
- Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger once said the following…
“The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
- Planned Parenthood performs more than 300,000 abortions every single year.
- There are 30 Planned Parenthood executives that make more than $200,000 a year. A few of them actually make more than $300,000 a year.
- Planned Parenthood receives hundreds of millions of dollars from the federal government every single year.
- At 8 weeks or older, an unborn baby feels very real physical pain during an abortion.
- About one-third of all American women will have had an abortion by the age of 45.
- Approximately 47 percent of the women that get an abortion each year in the United States have also had a previous abortion.
- There have been well over a billion abortions performed around the world since 1980.
- Abortion is more dangerous than childbirth.
As a Libertarian, I believe that everyone should have the freedom to do as they please as long as they are not harming someone else. However, just because a child is still in the womb does not mean that they are not alive. These babies have heartbeats and fingers. A child is "someone else" and during an abortion they are being harmed by the mother committing murder! You have to ask yourself which is worse, the right to not be killed or the right to not be pregnant?